Friday, July 23, 2010

Sweet little moment

Just thought I'd drop in real quick to say I made a cute little memory after returning home from Shrek 4 (¡en español!) with Madeline and Allison Buterbaugh ... Mamá and I completed an owl puzzle (gifted to me when I purchased my movie ticket) in the kitchen while sharing a plate of spinach and potatoes, or espinaca con papas. Then she invited me to sit in the fuzzy alpaca fur chair in her bedroom. Mamá snuggled under the covers, knitting a fuchsia pink scarf for me (the scarves I brought don't sufficiently insulate my neck, in her opinion). Papá sat on the other side of her, half reading his newspaper, half watching a Paul McCartney concert on TV. It was a sweet sweet moment with the family I'm already growing to love.

Buenas noches.

No comments:

Post a Comment