Tuesday, August 10, 2010

If you're looking for information about our lives, this post isn't for you...

So, all day today I kept thinking of things I wanted to blog about, but now that I'm blogging, I can't remember! For now I'll just give you some more pictures from the weekend, and maybe it will all come back to me later...

First, here's us at the winery on Friday. I realized that we barely have any pictures of the two of us on here...

This is a sign we saw in Isla Negra. We have no clue what it means, except maybe: "Woman in a large skirt, playing the guitar." Or "Man on a pumpkin, playing the guitar."
What? Do we look like tourists or something?
We loooove juice! My Chilean family makes this stuff for me all the time-- so great!
 Another picture of the beautiful Isla Negra! We're so excited to go back to the beach when it's actually warm... it's less than two hours and only about 7 dollars each way.

Ok that's all for now. I'll come back when I have more legit things to say... Love to North America from South America!

4 comments:

  1. Please find out what that sign means. Where is your Nancy Drew spirit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its a snowman with a cowboy hat. Love from South America to South Africa too? Great. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess what?! I just asked my host brother and it means there's an 'artesanĂ­a'. Basically that people are selling things/making crafts. It's supposed to be a woman sitting and making stuff. But I think we were a little more creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are never disappointed by any post. We live for them, and especially pictures.

    ReplyDelete