Thursday, November 18, 2010

Why the 504 is really the best bus ever...

Quick story:
Last night, I was making my way home after the midnight premiere of HARRY POTTER (go see it!!). Since this was around 3am, I was the only one on my bus. When we pulled up to my stop, I was standing towards the back of the super-long bus, expecting to exit through that door. As the bus came to a stop, however, the driver turned around and said to me, "Mejor bajarse acá..." ("It'd better for you to use this door in the front..."). Weird? I guess he only wants to open one door, since it's just me? So I headed up there, and as I was about to step down onto the curb, the cute young bus driver handed me this:


That's right. It was a beautiful flower. At 3am. What a great surprise. I beamed all the way home, and even forgot to be terrified of Bellatrix Lestrange for a little while. 

Chile, have I told you lately that I love you?

2 comments:

  1. Um, this is adorable. Favorite post yet, I think.

    Can you come home now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad was a little scared that you were riding on the bus alone so very late at night.

    Ditto what Deb said.

    ReplyDelete